A little or a lot, support where and when you need it
We at QC Home Support Services are professionals who can easily customize our services to meet your specific needs. Most of all, we understand that the person we care for is someone very important in your life. As a result, we carefully select only top support workers before they are placed in your home. You can feel confident that our staff are carefully screened, bonded and insured to provide professional care to your loved ones.
Our personnel are chosen for their personality, experience and commitment. Our staff includes:
- Personal Support Workers
- Health Care Aides
With your specific needs and preferences in mind, we provide many levels of service:
- Personal Care: Assistance with bathing, hygiene, dressing, walking, exercises, transferring, toileting, incontinence, feeding, medication reminders, escort to appointments, safety issues and friendly companionship.
- Homemaking: Meal preparation, advance meal planning, kitchen clean up, grocery shopping, errands, light housekeeping duties (dust, vac, dishes, clean out fridge, strip linens and re-make bed), laundry, companionship and household management.
For a free home consultation or more information, call 519-679-2805 or email us.
* The cost of services may be offset by the Federal Disability Tax Credit, Medical Expense Credit, Caregiver Tax Credit and/or Credit for Infirm Dependents. Please contact your tax professional for tax advice for qualifying for these benefits.
- Private non-medical in-home care, staffing and placement services, serving
London and surrounding area
- Personalized Care Plans and Private Case Management
- Direct Billing for Insurance Claims and MVA
- Approved Veterans Affairs Canada Provider
- VAC Health Cards Accepted
Back to top